Sunday 7 May 2017

Introduction To Component 1

Due to the fact that I really enjoyed focusing on animals in my last project, I think that I am going to mainly focus on that this time but in more detail. Additionally, I looked at Vince Low as an artist very briefly in year 9 and I really enjoyed his style of work which is why I want to go into more detail with his work and maybe use human portraits as a theme as well. After looking on Pinterest, I want to look at Vince Low, Amy Hamilton (an animal portrait artist) and Andy Gotts (a portrait photographer). I also looked at the use of triptychs in year 10 which really caught my interest, so as I go on in my project I am going to look deeper at this aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COURSEWORK EVALUATION.

From the very beginning of my coursework, my main intention was to show the differences in animals and humans in my work, however I abando...